%ismovie% Help

Feb 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Edited Feb 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM
%ismovie%<Movies\%showname%,TVShows\%showname%\Season %season%\%showname% - S%season%##E%episode%##>

This is the command I am using (from the documentation) and doesn't work exactly how it should be working.

\Server\shared\Recorded TV -- output folder.

Output as stated by the documentation:
\Server\shared\Recorded TV\TVShows\Good Eats\Season 9\Good Eats - S09E12

Actual Output:
\Server\shared\Recorded TV\Movies\Good Eats,TVShows\Good Eats\Season 9\Good Eats - S09E12

Is the %ismovie% command still supported? Or am I just missing something?

EDIT:

I just realized that it is only supported in v2.3.12 (Beta). Not the current stable release. If I am mistaken, please correct me. I will be looking into the early access beta.
Coordinator
Feb 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
it's support only in the latest BETA version, what version are you using?
Feb 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM
v2.3.11 - I don't have money to donate right now so I guess I have to wait 'till the next version is released.
Mar 22, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I am trying to do something with my movie files as well.
TV shows that I record are being processed and sent to my network share:
"\Server\TV Shows"

I have a network share for my Movies as well
"\Server\Movies"

A lot of the movies I record fail the MCE processing because of copywrite access, so they never get moved over. Since I can still view the movies (just not edit or process) what I would like to do is just copy them as is into the shared Movies directory and use a custom naming convention. I can't figure out how to do this with one MCEBuddy conversion task. What I tried to do is setup a separate conversion task that only copies a file into the movies folder after it fails on the commercial editing process... This doesn't work as the copy task takes priority and there doesn't seem to be a way to get around that. Any ideas? or am I missing an easier way to handle this?
Coordinator
Mar 23, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I don't see how you can setup a task to move on fail?

What I can suggest is typiucally one series fails beccause it's marked copyright. Setup a separate filter for that show and then use the rename only function for tha tshow.
Mar 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
rboy1 wrote:
I don't see how you can setup a task to move on fail?

What I can suggest is typiucally one series fails beccause it's marked copyright. Setup a separate filter for that show and then use the rename only function for tha tshow.
I would like to use the %ismovie% tag and save files to my network share "//Server"

This is the custom tag I'm trying to use so that Movies are stored in the "Movies" folder and TV shows are recorded in the "Recorded TV" folder:
%ismovie%<Movies\%showname% (%airyear%)\%showname%-%airyear%,Recorded TV\%showname%\%showname%-S%season%##E%episode%##-%episodename%>

But I can't seem to get it to work unless I specify a folder within the "//Server" network shared directory. Is this possible to do?
Coordinator
Mar 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM
//server is the server root. Windows requires the share name under the root

So there needs to be a share called movies

You enter //server in the destination directory and your pattern below.

Use the latest BETA since it has some fixes related to network shares