This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Failing to find season and episode info

Nov 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I've noticed that as of late MCEBuddy is failing to match season and episode info for most of my TV shows. This happens for my generic TV conversion processes, so I have not forced it to lookup a certain TVDB ID. This seems to have started after installing the latest beta, but I'm not positive. This failure happens even though show name and episode name match exactly what is on TVDB. My converted files are set to be moved/renamed as \showname\Season #\s##e## - episode name. Without the correct match, the end result is that my converted files are moved to the correct show folder, but not put in the correct Season subfolder (they are put in a new "Season" folder), and the file names are left as "se - episodename". The episode name is correct in the wtv metadata. The conversion log files simply indicates "no match". Any ideas?
Nov 29, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Are you using the latest 2.3.14 release? There were some bug fixes for this posted in the latest build.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 1/29/2014 at 8:59 AM
Dec 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM
It's working fine now. I upgraded to the latest beta and also entered TVDB series info, so not sure exactly where the issue was. Thanks.
Dec 5, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Could have been an Internet connection failure