Move Protected

Mar 18, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Edited Mar 18, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Is there a way to Rename and Move Copy Protected recordings only to a specific folder ... something like C:\RecordedTV\Protected ?

Also in custom commands if the original file contains spaces how do you qualify it I tried this PostCustomCommandParameters="%sourcefile%" but it ignores the quotes and does not pass the file correctly.
Coordinator
Mar 19, 2014 at 5:12 AM
Yes, setup a new conversion task. Select the option to Move without converting.
Select your destination folder.
Then go into Expert settings and under DRM select Protected.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 3/24/2014 at 3:49 AM
Oct 3, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Is there a way to scan for commercials and move non-protected files, but if a file is protected than just move protected files (without scanning for commercials)? It seems like MCEBuddy works in an all-or-none fashion when it comes to protected content processing, but I guess I would love to conditionally run certain profiles depending on the copy protected flag. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, I love the software.
Coordinator
Oct 3, 2014 at 11:55 PM
This I answered above. Create a new conversion task and filter by protected files.
Oct 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM
rboy1,

Thanks so much for the quick answer, but I must be really missing something: I am not seeing any conversion task specific expert settings (only advanced settings, none reference DRM/protected)... The only expert settings I see are global.

If this is a setting for donor version only then I was planning on upgrading anyway, I just wanted to make sure that the software would suit my needs.
Coordinator
Oct 4, 2014 at 4:09 PM
It's in the newer builds