This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Fast Remux with Comskip Shows now, Recode Movies later

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Is it possible to schedule tasks based on the type of conversion or show type to happen at different times?
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Create separate conversion tasks using the filters and prioritize them (search the forum on how to prioritiE them - see one ticket raised today and closed)

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:59 PM
I asked the earlier question. My issue is I would like Shows to happen ASAP. I want Movies to go at night. The schedule only works for ALL tasks not specified ones.
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2014 at 3:52 PM
You can create a task based in movie or show. Then prioritize the task creates for shows.

See the ticket recently closed

Mar 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Yes, but lets say I do not want to do they intensive movie tasks until the middle of the night. The schedule in the system will allow me to do schedule task time for all tasks but not specific tasks.

So I have two tasks: The shows are prioritized to happen first. GREAT. Now I want the MOVIES but I only want the Movies do recode during the middle of the night.
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM
See this ticket:
https://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/workitem/1842
You can do this easily. Setup two conversions tasks. One for movies and one for shows. If you want to prioritize shows, then for the show conversion task, under conversion task settings - advanced settings - expert settings select the option to add to the beginning of queue. Now all files processes by show conversion task will be added to the head of the queue and others to the end of queue.
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 4/2/2014 at 3:47 AM