This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Delete Original

Jul 9, 2014 at 3:06 AM
Edited Jul 9, 2014 at 3:10 AM
I recently installed MCEBuddy version 2.3.15 and have been working with it for a couple days. I want to do something fairly simple - just strip commercials and move my programs to a network drive. I am using the WTV Unprocessed option. Now I really didn't want to post a question here but after two days of reading all the documentation I can find and searching through settings about a hundred times I am stumped. Where the the heck is the option to delete the original file. I have been through all the advanced and expert settings, and I don;t see it. I have found old documentation clearly showing the option to delete or archive, but that is on an older set of settings screens. Apparently I am an idiot, so will someone please point me to the option to simply delete the original file after conversion and moving? Everything else is working just fine.

Thanks very much.
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2014 at 4:15 AM
On the main page click Settings -> Click on Advanced Settings -> Right hand side click Delete Original

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 7/9/2014 at 6:57 AM
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2014 at 4:15 AM
what version are you using?

Jul 9, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Hello,

I did update my posting with version 2.3.15, but of course as soon as I posted this I found the problem. I tried to delete the posting, but I guess that didn't work. Anyway my problem was that every time I came through settings I was selecting a task which meant that I only saw the settings for individual tasks. Of course, as soon as I selected advanced settings without selecting a task, all became clear. That's how it always works. Post a dumb question and then immediately see the answer. Very sorry to bother you with this. It's really a great product and works beautifully.

Thanks for the quick response.,