This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Multiple ComSkip.INI FIles

Jul 15, 2014 at 4:04 AM
I tried to do a search but came up blank.
is there a way to allow multiple comskip INI's with MCE_Buddy? IE One INI for one channel and another INI for another? if so, can anyone point me to the yellow brick road that will help me?

Thanks.
Coordinator
Jul 15, 2014 at 12:20 PM
create a separate conversion task for each channel by using the channel filter in the conversion task advanced settings. Then for each conversion task use a custom comskip.ini in the conversion task expert settings. I was explained here: https://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/discussions/435120
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM, silverscout <[email removed]> wrote:
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 8/11/2014 at 7:47 AM
Jul 23, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Is there any possibility of allowing a different comskip file for show title? At the moment, for any new show, we'd have to make a new conversion task. All paramaters for me are the same from task to task and they're a bit detailed so it's a little annoying to setup each one individually.

It would be very helpful if I could put all my comskip .ini files in one directory, tell Mcebuddy what directory that is and that I have a different comskip file for every show title, and then mcebuddy would run comskip with the .ini file of the show title.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Jul 23, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Unfortunately no. This is too specific and not something many people will use. It will make the GUI overly complicated