This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Drivers

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Do you ever test out new drivers?

I know this was a big issue for getting my system set up and working properly, but noticed in today's Microsoft updates that there is a new Intel update available:

Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Download size: 90.1 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Intel Corporation Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 software update released in August, 2014

Under most circumstances I would automatically upgrade it, but I don't want to bust anything on the conversion process, so I have held off for now.
Coordinator
Sep 13, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Testing new combination unfortunately is a laborious and time consuming process (each test cycle takes about 9-10 days to run all permtuations and combinations non stop).

We are currently testing the driver, but atleast one user has reported an issue with one file with that driver.
Coordinator
Sep 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM
We've tested 10.18.10.3621 (which is the driver you've mentioned above) and it appears to be working fine with our test videos and hardware encoding using the latest 2.4.1 build.
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 9/19/2014 at 10:06 AM