This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

MCEBuddy constantly reprocessing shows

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM
I have an MCEBuddy installation I use to kick off commskip to flag shows. Lately I'm noting MCEbuddy using a lot of CPU even when nothing is going on. Upon examining the logs I see things like the following messages repeating over and over for different files even though the file its talking about doesn't exist. How is MCEbuddy finding these files at all and how do I stop it? I'm hoping that MCEbuddy is so busy processing these files over and over thats whats using the CPU and once I figure this out the CPU will drop.

2016-08-26T15:10:54 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is being monitored for syncing with output file
2016-08-26T15:11:18 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is being monitored for syncing with output file
2016-08-26T15:11:59 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is being monitored for syncing with output file
2016-08-26T15:26:52 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Source file E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is stopped being monitored since it has been deleted
2016-08-26T15:57:00 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is being monitored for syncing with output file
2016-08-26T16:39:06 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Source file E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is stopped being monitored since it has been deleted
2016-08-26T16:42:01 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File E:\Recorded TV\The Amazing Race_WGCLDT_2014_03_02_19_58_00.wtv is being monitored for syncing with output file
Aug 29, 2016 at 10:00 PM
You've enabled the Sync converted file in the Settings which is why it's created a mapping between the source file and the converted file and tracking it.

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:57 PM
Thanks. I ended up clearing all of the history from within the gui and that seems to have solved the problem. I also had the sync converted file setting turned on, so I went ahead and disabled that. Thanks for the support rboy1!