This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

renaming help: movies processed as "specials"

Oct 7, 2016 at 6:08 AM
I'm using the following custom renaming script in mcebuddy to rename recordings from my HDHomeRun DVR:
%ismovie%<DVR Movies\%showname% (%airyear%),%issport%<Sports\%showname%\%showname% %recordyear%-%recordmonth%-%recordday% - %episodename%,%ifseason%<DVR TV Shows\%showname%\Season %season%##\%showname% - S%season%##E%episode%## - %episodename%,Special\%showname%\%showname% %recordyear%-%recordmonth%-%recordday% - %recordhour%%recordminute% - %episodename%>>>
TV shows are processed/renamed correctly, but movies get put in the "special" folder with the naming convention laid out for specials. I don't see an error in the above script.
What else should I look for? Not sure how else to trouble-shoot this.

FYI, I have the donator/paid versions of both mcebuddy and comskip.
Thanks...
Oct 7, 2016 at 8:08 AM
Will have to see the conversion log, its likely the metadata in the files are incorrect

Oct 7, 2016 at 3:14 PM
Thanks. The log is now uploaded, look for "KC-X-Men First Class 20110603.log"
Oct 14, 2016 at 4:20 PM
Okay looks like the metadata format has changed in the HDHR files. We need a few samples to update our algorithms. Can you cut the first 10 mb of the file using the FileSplitter on our website and upload the FIRST chunk of that split file to the server.
Also if you can record a few small clips (about 10-50mb) of different types of shows like sports, tv series, news etc and upload them into a folder we can analyze them and update the algorithms.