This Wiki contains the FAQ's and
User Guide to using MCEBuddy 2.x
Table of Contents
The getting started basic MCEBuddy User Guide is availiable at
MCEBuddy User Guide
- To understand the basics or advanced features of MCEBuddy, use the
Documentation link and browse the pages.
- If you have any questions, please use the Discussion
page to ask questions and get answers
- If you have found any bugs, please use the
link to submit them with as many details as possible to allow us to replicate.If possible upload a directly there or to the MCEBuddy server (Upload folder) and provide the details in the ticket.
- If you have any enhancements, suggestions or feature requests, please use the
Discussion page to submit them with details/scenarios
- If you want the latest version of MCEBuddy, goto the
link. Each release has it's own directory and the 32bit and 64bit versions for each release are in each directory.
Remote Client Installation is OPTIONAL. You can extract the files from the zip archive into a local folder and run
MCEBuddy.GUI directly from there (helps when there is no administrative rights).
Hope you enjoy this program.
Ramit, Maddy and Derek
PS - Thanks to Suma for help with getting the User Guide done.
Personal End User Software License
MCEBuddy 2.x is an open source software project licensed under the GNU General Public License v2. MCEBuddy 2.x End-User license is free of charge for NON-COMMERCIAL personal use.