Love it? Click here to donate to email@example.com
This Wiki contains the FAQ's and
User Guide to using MCEBuddy 2.x
In this Wiki you can find basic usage guides, advanced conversion parameters and FAQ's. These will updated from time to time to keep up with feedback and changes.
See the Table of Contents at the bottom of this page to get a list of all the help pages/guides
The getting started basic MCEBuddy User Guide is availiable at
MCEBuddy User Guide
- To understand the basics or advanced features of MCEBuddy, use the
Documentation link and browse the pages.
- If you have any questions, please use the Discussion
page to ask questions and get answers
- If you have found any bugs, please use the
link to submit them with as many details as possible to allow us to replicate.If possible upload a directly there or to an FTP server below and provide the filename in the ticket.
- If you have any enhancements, suggestions or feature requests, please use the Dicussions page to submit them with details/scenarios
- If you want the latest version of MCEBuddy, goto the
link. Each release has it's own directory and the 32bit and 64bit versions for each release are in each directory.
Remote Client Installation is OPTIONAL. You can extract the files from the zip archive into a local folder and run
MCEBuddy.GUI directly from there (helps when there is no administrative rights).
Hope you enjoy this program.
Ramit & Derek
PS - Thanks to Suma for help with getting the User Guide done.
Table of Contents