2.4.4 release is available through the Premium Access Program at premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com
Refer to www.mcebuddy2x.com to get access to the latest releases premium program. 2.3.13 is the last release you can download from here.
All new Hardware Encoding (upto 30x faster than 2.3.13) with 500+ new features and enhancements.
Introducing MCEBuddy Custom Cuts to manually mark sections of video to cut out.
Changelog for 2.4.4 (32bit and 64bit)NEW FEATURES:
1. Added support for TiVO BoltBUG FIXES:
2. Fix for Windows 10 64bit install error while trying to install FFDShow
3. Bugfix for reading movie/sports showtype from MediaPortal XML
4. Updated IMDB matching to match the new API version (old version stopped working)
5. Fixed a critical bug that would cause conversions to fail under rare circumstances when doing a short operation
6. Corrections to pop up help
7. Fixed a bug with MCEBuddy Custom Cuts, close file before sending to MCEbuddy to process otherwise MCEBuddy complains that the file is locked
8. Fixed bug in monitoring files not happening when source file paths contains a partial archive path
9. Fixed very rare critical bug which would cause MCEBuddy to not start an app and throw an error
10. Fixed an issue with HDHR files and files with ;=] characters in their names not working with Sync ConversionsENHANCEMENTS:
11. Metadata from an external file (ARG/XML/NFO etc) will take precedence over metadata within the file. This allows users to override incorrect metadata manually.
12. Added option “–noru” to CCExtractor avoid creating a closed caption roll up effect while extracting them
13. Automatically insert a match all in the filters if the user forgets to add one
14. Added extraction of ratings from TiVO metadata
15. Automatically enable Ad marker processing from PlayOn MP4 files
16. Improved metadata matching algorithm when checking online providers for downloading information (now MCEbuddy can ignore special characters (._-) in Title names while matching
17. When delete original option is selected the original file in Monitor Task options, the original file, supporting files with same name (XML, NFO etc) and the folder and parent folders are deleted recursively up to the monitoring root path.
18. Added custom params for eMails and custom commands %sourcefilesizemb% and %convertedfilesizemb% to get the file sizes for source and converted files in MB with 2 decimal numbers
19. Updated to support new IMDB lookup format (old versions will no longer work)
20. Added more options to UserCLI to query conversion queue length, current engine state and if it is within the configured conversion schedule
e.g. MCEBuddy.UserCLI --command=query --action=queuelength