1. MCEBuddy now supports PIPE (2.2.15 style) and the newer remote TCP communication. This is to solve problems with faulty Ceton network drivers and some issues with older system related to load. When using LOCALHOST, MCEBuddy uses PIPE communication otherwise it uses TCP based communication.
2. UPnP is now disabled by Default since it interferes with some TV Tuner cards (CETON) that represent themselves as Network devices (bad drivers). Also as a security measure to avoid external connections without user approval.
3. Added support for validating custom file rename pattern on the Conversion Task page.
4. Added support for reordering the queue on the Main page (drag and move)
5. Pop Up help now comes up faster
6. Default naming convention now is (ShowName\\ShowName-SXXEYY-EpisodeName-RecordDate) (also fixed a bug which now renames using recorded date rather an original broadcast date)
7. Conversion now fail immediately of the file has a copy protected flag set
8. Added a fix for <encoder>-unsupported option in profiles.conf (updated profiles.conf and documentation)
9. Minor bugfix in XML content – now reports video/audio/codec information for original video file rather than remuxed intermediate file
10. Tweaking handbrake profiles to use decomb filter, significant improvement in quality