Critical Update to 2.3.9:
Changelog for 2.3.10 (32bit and 64bit)
1. AsfBin executable missing from build
2. Removed extra references from build to avoid conflict
3. Showanalyzer installation now checked on remote engine machine
Changelog for 2.3.9 (32bit and 64bit)
1. Added support for WTV output profile
2. Added support for minimizing MCEBuddy to the system tray
3. Added support for custom archive folder
4. Added support to disable subdirectory monitoring
5. Added support for better TS file cutting through AVIDemux
6. Revamped the SRT extracting code, now done just before conversion (after trimming) to keep in better sync. SRT extraction is now done after cutting along KeyFrame boundary lines (like EDL cutting) to keep in sync.
7. Added support for cutting WMV files with ASFBin – much more reliable
8. Updated profiles.conf to make the audio sync and cutting more reliable (-async 1 should come before –threads 0)
9. Cleaned up the translations file - now only GUI translations are kept to make manageability easier for users to submit corrections
10. Better support for removing commercials from files
11. Fixed an issue with some OTA recordings failing while remuxing
12. Fixed a bug where original TS files can get deleted after Remuxing
13. NoRecode profile renamed, WMP does not support MPEG-2 in AVI by default. Need to install FFDSHOW and Enable MPEG-2 in AVI.
14. Added support for writing Tags to AVI files, enhanced support for writing tags to WMV, MP4 and MP3 files. Enhanced support for reading metadata from files.
15. Fixed a bug in writing Album Art
16. Updated MKVMerge to v5.8.0
17. Updated FFMPEG to Nov 14th, 2012 build