Beta TS Unprocessed Profile

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I'm using the 2.3.12 beta with the TS Unprocessed profile to just remove the commercial files. It appears to run comskip on the file in its original location before copying it to my working directory. When it is done it doesn't seem to move it to the output directory, but rather puts it back to the original location. This doesn't seem correct, but maybe that is the design of the new profile.

Also I can't keep log files because my C: drive is a small SSD drive so for right now I'm only logging Errors. Is there a way to re-direct my log directory so I can get a debug log?
Coordinator
Feb 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Unfortunately no cant change log directory.

For 1 file enable detailed logs and then revert it back. Send me that single log file to analyze it should not be doing that unless your destination directory is blank.
Feb 20, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Sorry it took so long to reply. I had to leave for a meeting and I got this working just before I left.

I figured out a way to redirect the log files. I mounted one of my partitions as the c:\program files\mcebuddy2x\log folder. That gave me all the room I needed. I also found out why my files weren't moving to their final destination. My destination is a samba share and when I changed the service to run as a local user with a password and access to the network folder it started working. I had thought that by giving the user account information inside of MCEBuddy it would be enough, but since the service account was running as local system it didn't have access to the remote folder. Everything is sorted out now.