This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Prioritizing Conversion Tasks

Mar 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I'd like to set up multiple conversion tasks to maximize the custom comskip versions, but I'm currently running into dupes being added to the queue. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but they are not in the right order to be processed correctly.

Other than deleting and recreating the list of tasks / profiles, is there a better way to manage the conversion queue?

I'd like to use the comskip versions for the appropriate channels (comskip_USAHD for filename match USAHD, for example).

Currently when I process the queue, the programs are listed twice - once for each task/profile - but will skip the 2nd one because the file will be moved/archived/deleted after the first conversion.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
The core issue I see is that you are saying is that the file is deleted or archived after the first task is done while th second task is in the queue?

If so then that is a big I need to fix. Please confirm and I'll try to replicate.

On Mar 20, 2013, at 11:18 AM, "ckronengold" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'd like to set up multiple conversion tasks to maximize the custom comskip versions, but I'm currently running into dupes being added to the queue. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but they are not in the right order to be processed correctly.

Other than deleting and recreating the list of tasks / profiles, is there a better way to manage the conversion queue?

I'd like to use the comskip versions for the appropriate channels (comskip_USAHD for filename match USAHD, for example).

Currently when I process the queue, the programs are listed twice - once for each task/profile - but will skip the 2nd one because the file will be moved/archived/deleted after the first conversion.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Can you mail me or upload your mcebuddy.log file

On Mar 20, 2013, at 11:18 AM, "ckronengold" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2013 at 5:42 AM
I am not able to replicate the problem, it's workign fine and not deleting/archiving the file until all teh tasks are processed. Please send me your mcebuddy.log

Are you using the latest BETA version?