This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Not recognizing some TV show's seasons and episodes.

Jan 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM
I am having issues with some of my tv shows not having a season and episode number causing the shows to get over written all of the time. I just converted 80 of my shows and a lot were converted without issue, but some shows only list one show with, "TV-Name SE" with no season or episode number.

Is there an overwrite option to append something to the end when processing batches so I get all recordings converted and I can manually change them?

Or maybe I missed an option somewhere.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and media center, as well as, HDHomeRun Tuner (HDHR3-CC Cable Card), and Comcast Digital Cable.
Jan 28, 2014 at 3:08 AM
What version are you using? Upload your conversion log

Jan 28, 2014 at 4:28 AM
I'm using MCEBuddy v. 2.3.13

I tried posting the log, but they're 24k+ in size and message says it cut it off at 1k. I have one log file that is almost 2m!

Is there a way for me to upload files?

I did a quick search for errors and got these few lines.

2014-01-24T05:55:10 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 0, not necessarily a problem

2014-01-24T05:55:10 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 1, not necessarily a problem

2014-01-24T05:55:10 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 2, not necessarily a problem

2014-01-24T05:55:18 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 0, not necessarily a problem

2014-01-24T05:55:18 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 1, not necessarily a problem

2014-01-24T05:55:18 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.AVIDemux --> [DecodePictureUpToIntra] decode error for frame 2, not necessarily a problem

And that was it for errors. Looks nothing serious from that message anyway.

Let me know the next step
-=Mark=-
Jan 28, 2014 at 8:14 AM
that because the api's used by 2.3.13 are no longer supported by the websites. You will need to update to 2.3.14 or later to use the newer api's to fetch the S/E information.


Marked as answer by rboy1 on 1/29/2014 at 1:19 AM