This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Sync file broke

Mar 9, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Hello,

The sync converted files function seems broken
ERROR> 2014-03-09T15:23:08 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Sync Converted Files terminated
ERROR> 2014-03-09T15:23:09 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Error -> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
   at Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.GetFileAttributesEx(String name, Int32 fileInfoLevel, WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA& lpFileInformation)
   at System.IO.File.FillAttributeInfo(String path, WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA& data, Boolean tryagain, Boolean returnErrorOnNotFound)
   at System.IO.File.InternalExists(String path)
   at System.IO.File.InternalExistsHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager.SyncConvertedFiles(Boolean useRecycleBin)
Mar 9, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Also newest version from 4th of March does not save monitoring destination if its a network path.

I had to downgrade to Februarys version to get back monitoring dialog saving properly.
Mar 9, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Can you give a specific example of the path which does not work when saving the monitoring path.

Also:
ERROR> 2014-03-09T15:23:09 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Error -> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
Did you stop the engine/reboot the machine? The function seems to be fine, this message indicates that the thread was aborted (i.e. service stopped)
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 3/10/2014 at 6:23 PM
Mar 9, 2014 at 7:48 PM
\192.168.1.3\Recorded TV\

Path saves as well as login credentials, but as soon as i start the engine these fields go black and also in mcebuddy.conf

I will post a video to better explain...
Mar 9, 2014 at 8:09 PM
That will help, becaise I just tested it and it's working fine here.

Mar 9, 2014 at 8:19 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgqrvlhoqzd7t3t/Screenflick%20Movie.m4v

Here is the video:

1, I add valid network path
2, I start MCEBuddy engine
3, I go to current MCEBuddy.conf and as you can see in the video , whole section with Monitored path is missing
4, To compare I open old MCEBuddy.conf
5, I stop MCEBuddy and go back to monitored paths and as you can see - path is BLANK :-)
Mar 9, 2014 at 8:25 PM
now that was SUPER helpful. The issue you're facing is because your monitor task and conversion task has the SAME NAME hence it's getting screw up. Delete them both and create new ones with different names (otherwise they the same INI section names and overwirte each other and it appears nothing is saved).

I'll put a check for this in the next build.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 3/10/2014 at 6:23 PM
Mar 9, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Yup, that was it :-)

Thanks a lot .!