This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Upgrade 2.3.14 and I can't rescan videos.

Mar 9, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I upgraded to 2.3.14 a while back as 2.3.13 wasn't getting the season episodes every time. I then installed 2.3.14 after deleting the offending conversions so it wouldn't get confused, and rescanned files from the main interface and it doesn't seem to scan. I looked in the folders and nothing still. I do see new titles added since the past couple of months though.

I checked settings and it has the right folders. The new files are named properly. But the old files are still in recorded tv, but not in my video folder.

Am I overlooking something?
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to do. If you're looking at reconverting videos, Click on the history and then either clear it or select the file you want to reconvert and click reconvert.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 3/10/2014 at 6:22 PM
Mar 10, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Yes, reconverting, as it didn't actually convert it properly. It never gave a season and episode, so all of the shows season and episodes were labeled with SE and were overwritten, over and over and over. So only one episode was actually converted.

I'll see if I can find the location of history and do it that way.

Thanx
Coordinator
Mar 10, 2014 at 7:44 AM
don't edit eh file manually, the link is on the main GUI page on the top left corner