This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Comskip command-line options?

Apr 26, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Is there a way to specify command-line options for Comskip?

I'm trying to use a custom logo.txt file for a show. I've found the setting for a custom .ini file, but as far as I can tell you can't specify a logo file in that... only on the command-line using "--logo=<file>".

My apologies if I've missed something obvious. Still learning all the ins and outs of your wonderful program :)

thanks!
Apr 26, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Apr 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Ok, thanks. I had studied those before posting (and also searched through both forums) and the only way I could see to do it was with the CustomCommand settings in the profile(s). That just seemed overly complicated for something that sounds so simple. I was hoping I had missed something obvious.

cheers!

edit: in case it helps anyone else in the future... here's the CustomCommand settings to copy the logo file:
(just change the 1st filename in the Parameters to match the name of the logo file you want to copy)

PreCustomCommandPath=c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe
PreCustomCommandParameters=/c copy "c:\comskip\wesh-1080.logo.txt" "%workingpath%\%originalfilename%.logo.txt"
PreCustomCommandHangPeriod=0
PreCustomCommandCritical=false
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 5/4/2014 at 9:58 AM