This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Meta Correction Entries

Jun 23, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Is there an easy way to copy the MetaCorrectionEntries from 1 Task to another. When I do rename I have several corrections. Then later I encode tp MP4 and I have to retype all the MetaCorrectionEntries ... or Else it will encode with the Uncorrected name.
Jun 23, 2014 at 5:53 PM
This NOT recommended due to chances of mistakes and manual issues. But, done CAREFULLY it will work.

Open settings (click settings) Create the new task, save it. (Click Ok)

Make sure you DONT click Start before the next step (ie the engine should be stopped state otherwise you will lose the manual changes you make below)

Open profiles.conf in notepad. Copy the relevant setting from the original to the new task (look for the section headers) (make sure you don't copy paste blindly. Check what you are copying, things like destination directory et should be validated.)

Once done save the file.

Click on Start to load the new settings. Then click on settings to view the new settings and revalidate them.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 6/27/2014 at 10:13 AM
Jun 23, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Edited Jun 23, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Took me several times to do it. Wound up typing them in.

Edit I found it easier when I create the task to make a dummy correction entry then I knew where to paste and change the number of entries.
For.

title xxxx corrected title xxxxx
Jun 23, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Moving away from global settings as much as possible to make mcebuddy more flexible.