This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Multiple ComSkip.INI FIles

Jul 15, 2014 at 5:04 AM
I tried to do a search but came up blank.
is there a way to allow multiple comskip INI's with MCE_Buddy? IE One INI for one channel and another INI for another? if so, can anyone point me to the yellow brick road that will help me?

Thanks.
Jul 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM
create a separate conversion task for each channel by using the channel filter in the conversion task advanced settings. Then for each conversion task use a custom comskip.ini in the conversion task expert settings. I was explained here: https://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/discussions/435120
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM, silverscout <[email removed]> wrote:
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 8/11/2014 at 7:47 AM
Jul 23, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Is there any possibility of allowing a different comskip file for show title? At the moment, for any new show, we'd have to make a new conversion task. All paramaters for me are the same from task to task and they're a bit detailed so it's a little annoying to setup each one individually.

It would be very helpful if I could put all my comskip .ini files in one directory, tell Mcebuddy what directory that is and that I have a different comskip file for every show title, and then mcebuddy would run comskip with the .ini file of the show title.

Thanks!
Jul 23, 2014 at 1:59 AM
Unfortunately no. This is too specific and not something many people will use. It will make the GUI overly complicated