This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

"Change" Original Air-Date by -1 day?

Sep 7, 2015 at 1:52 AM
Hi All,

I am (don't giggle) recording the X Factor UK on the USA cable network axs.tv -- The problem is that the original airdate is not listed as the actual original airdate on from itv, but the original axs.tv airdate which is time shifted one day between the UK and US broadcast.

If I try and attempt to modify the Original Airdate in the wtv file, the entire date (day/month/year) all get erased and left blank.

Is there anyway to add script or value into MCEBuddy's manual settings to subtract one day from the listed airdate?

I can manually change the name and metadata at a later time and make sure that new conversions don't overwrite existing files, but I would prefer having this automated -- especially so since the series airs right up through Christmas -- 4 months from now! :)
Sep 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Not that I know of. There are some manual tools which allow changing the metadata on WTB files. Nothing automated yet.

Marked as answer by rboy1 on 10/15/2015 at 2:59 AM
Oct 15, 2015 at 11:00 AM
There is a tool called EditDvrmsMetadata which you can use, it's designed for DVR file but works with WTV files also. The date btw is a timestamp (long)