This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Multiple Conversion Tasks for Different Comskip.ini Files

Dec 16, 2015 at 3:48 PM
I've finally decided to master Comskip and have created different Comskip.ini files for various shows. My question is, what is the easiest way to configure my various conversion tasks in MCEB?

Here is the way I understand this. I create a "default" conversion task that matches all "*.ts" shows and uses a generic Comskip.ini file. I then need to create separate conversion tasks that match specific shows, by name or channel. My problem is, whenever I create a specific conversion task to match a specific show, I have to then modify my default conversion task, by adding a "~someting" so that it doesn't also try to convert the same show. Is there any way that MCEB can order its conversion tasks and quit matching after finding the first match, or am I going about this wrong way? Seems like there should be simpler way to manage this.
Dec 17, 2015 at 6:48 AM
Nope you've got it right. For each new task you add with a filter you will need to update your catch all task with a negative filter to not process that new filter.