This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

request - Move "sync" option to monitored path or conversion job

Feb 19, 2016 at 8:41 PM
I can't find a post about this and we may have conversed via email regarding this. but it would be FANTASTIC if the sync option were not part of the main application, I'd like to be able to sync certain recordings and not sync others.

You had told me it would be possible, but involved and that you might look into on the next beta (that was a couple betas ago now)

I realize this might be a big undertaking- As it stands at the moment there are three ways I could get what I'm looking for.

The best solution would be if sync were part of the conversion task, as then I could use the filter to select what recordings I would like to sync.

The second best would be if sync were on option on the monitored folders - but this is only an option while I'm using both WMC and Emby to record things

The last one would be if it were possible to install MCEbuddy twice somehow? one instance would be set to sync and the other not... and I'd set up filters, etc too handle my needs.

As it stands I am running MCEBuddy on two different machines to accomplish this.
Mar 8, 2016 at 4:59 PM
Not with the current architecture, it would involved a major rewrite unfortunately.