This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Confused about monitor and scheduling

Feb 28 at 1:59 PM
Please don't bash me. I tried searching for a clear answer, but was not able to find one. I want MCEBuddy 2x to only run at a certain time. I do not want it to process a show when the show is over. I want it to process shows at a fixed time interval(2:00am - 3:00pm). I have played with the settings, setup the schedule but have been unsuccessful. Whatever I do, MCEBuddy processes the show when it's done.

The reason why I want to do it this way is to lower the burden on the server handling recordings and mcebuddy tasks.
Mar 1 at 11:01 AM
What version are you using and can a attach a copy of your mcebuddy.log file or a screenshot of your settings.
Mar 1 at 2:51 PM
Edited Mar 1 at 2:51 PM
I'm using 2.4.6. The only thing I see in logs are for shows. I guess what is the proper settings to force it to follow the schedule time I have set.

Here is an image of my settings:

https://s2.postimg.org/h7jifibkp/backupbuddy_1.jpg
Mar 2 at 2:31 AM
That looks right. Note that mcebuddy will not start new conversions outside the window but if any conversions are active they will continue.
Marked as answer by rboy1 on 3/4/2017 at 5:42 AM
Mar 3 at 12:55 PM
It is working as I want now. Thanks for verifying the settings.