2.4.6 RELEASE is available through the Premium Access Program at premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com
Refer to www.mcebuddy2x.com to get access to the latest releases premium program. 2.3.13 is the last release you can download from here.
All new Hardware Encoding (upto 30x faster than 2.3.13) with 500+ new features and enhancements.
Introducing MCEBuddy Custom Cuts to manually mark sections of video to cut out.
Changelog for 2.4.6 (32bit and 64bit)
1. Added localization for Afrikaans, Catalan and Cantonese
2. Added support for two new UserCLI options, --quiet to get a one line status and --command=jobstatus --action=”<filename>” for getting the job status of a filename in the queue. These would help with automation of Plex
3. Added support for directory exclusions in Monitor Tasks
4. Monitor Tasks will no longer monitor hidden or system files and directories
5. Fixed issue with comments/description metadata containing a “ being cut off when writing to MP4 files
6. Fixed an issue with malformed filenames causing MCEBuddy to skip processing files
7. Fix for Fast Transfer TiVO conversion failing
8. %relativesourcepath% - now does NOT end with a \
9. Improved support for matching online metadata with special characters in the titles
10. Updated French translations (thank you very much Mario!)
11. Improved metadata processing, if found season and episode don't let metadata tell you it's a movie or sports
12. Check for more invalid entries in folder names
13. Added support to retain chapters markers if found in the original file even after cutting commercials out (chapter markers are adjusted for cuts)