Changelog for 2.2.16 (32bit and 64bit)
Now a standalone remote client also available to control the Engine remotely.
1. Added support for remote connections for status and configuration. MCEBuddy now uses port 23332. The remote server name, remote server port and local server port can be updated from the MCEBuddy.conf file BUT the Service or GUI needs to be restarted (i.e. reboot or restart service or restart program) for it to take effect. Refer to documentation for more details http://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/documentation
2. Added support for remote mobile connections (iPhone, Windows mobile, Andriod, Blackberry)
3. Added support for UPnP. MCEBuddy now automatically enabled UPnP NAT forwarding on all discovered UPnP devices (ipv4 and ipv6). UPnP can be enabled or disabled through the settings page.
4. Added support for MCEBuddy to enable UPnP on Windows Firewall.
5. Provided an option to skip free space check on the settings page. This can useful for some network drive and some very large video files.
6. Minor bug fixes
7. Added support for remote connection to MCEBuddy Engines from the MCEBuddy User Interface. Click on the Connect to Remote Engine button to manage multiple MCEBuddy Servers now.
8. The GUI now gets the settings from the engine rather than reading from the config file. So if the engine is not running the GUI cannot make any changes. Multiple remote GUI are now supported and changes made in 1 GUI are replicated across other GUI’s dynamically.
9. Added a standalone Client for MCEBuddy that can be used to connect to engines installed on other machines.