Seasons greeting and brings with it a great many new features, performance and stability improvements.
NOTE: IT SHOWS EDITED ON MARCH 3RD, 2013 BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE, IT WAS AN ACCIDENTAL SAVE BUTTON PRESS. THIS IS STILL THE ORIGINAL UNCHANGED RELEASE.
Changelog for 2.3.11 (32bit and 64bit)
1. Enhancement: 37% increase in speed for remuxing videos
2. Enhancement: 12% to 34% increase in speed for MP4 and MKV profiles
3. Enhancement: Remote communication now uses SOAP 1.1 interfaces for compatibility
4. Enhancement: Significant performance increase while scanning network folders for new files (monitor location adds files oldest to newest in the queue)
5. Enhancement: Improved profiles and redundancy for PS3, Xbox360, PSP High Resolution, iPhone, Zune, MP4 and MKV
6. Enhancement: ReMuxing now shows a progress % and ETA for completion
7. Enhancement: Added support for 60 days and 90 days minimum age before conversion
8. Enhancement: Added support for virtually any video and audio format
9. Enhancement: Updated FFMPEG to a special Dec 21st 2012 build
10. Enhancement: Updated Comskip to 0.81.051 build
11. Enhancement: Improved DVRMS remuxing
12. Enhancement: Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.61
13. New Feature: Added support for masked passwords
14. New Feature: Added support for keeping converted files in sync with source files (i.e. if the source files is deleted, the converted file(s) are deleted also). NOTE: this only works on Monitored location source files and ONLY while MCEBuddy is running, MCEBuddy cannot track source files which are deleted while MCEBuddy is stopped.
15. New Feature: Added support for a VCD profile (mpeg1/mp2)
16. New Feature: Added support for %airmonthshort%, %airmonthlong%, %airdayshort%, %airdaylong%, %recordmonthshort%, %recordmonthlong%, %recorddayshort%, %recorddaylong% to rename file options and custom commands (refer to documentation for more information)
17. BugFix: Fixed issues with Trimming which caused audio to go out of sync or disappear
18. BugFix: Fixed issues with DivX AVI Fast profile which caused Audio issues
19. BugFix: Added support to clean up firewall on uninstall and better support for opening ports
20. BugFix: Fixed a bug with writing missing WTV tags
21. BugFix: Update WTV profile, fixed WTV conversion which failed to create working files > 2GB
22. BugFix: Partial fix TS from WTV/DVRMS/TS profile which would cause MCEBuddy to crash (underlying issue with ffmpeg, to be fixed later)
23. BugFix: Error in trimming some corrupted files due to defect in ffmpeg, workaround provided.
24. BugFix: Audio sync bugfix, ffmpeg has an issue if -ss is specified in the -video section which causes the audio to drift, instead put it in the -general section and problem is resolved.
25. BugFix: Fixed no audio in WTV files when commercial removal enabled
26. BugFix: Fixed a bug which caused the original TS files to be overwritten
27. BugFix: Trimming now works with WMV files
28. BugFix: MPG files audio sync issues fixed
29. BugFix: Changed %recorddate% to %recordday% in custom commands parameters
30. BugFix: Fixed a rare crash in the user application when changing priority or enabling controls and the system was overloaded (due to timeout error)
31. BugFix: Fixed bug with ShowAnalyzer hang which caused the user application to give an error, unable to connect to MCEBuddy Service. (check Documentation for more details)